Welcome to Our Journey

I hope you find your stay pleasant and peaceful. Thank you for choosing to peek into our little world.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pinterest Idea - Organization

I was going through Pins today on Pinterest and found one that I though would be easy and actually help me to get my bills paid on time..(lets hope it works).

I went to this website http://www.pdfcalendar.com/monthly/ and printed 12 of the One Month Per Page calendars. I plan to write each bills due date on here, as well as when pay day is and the other unexpected payments when I get them.
 
Then I went onto Word Excel and made this sheet with Our bills for the month at the top and on the sides I put "Date Due" "Owed" "Date Paid" "Conf #"

 
I then printed out a cover on Word.

 
Then put it all into a clear portfolio that I had.


Sorry for the crooked pictures. My computer wouldn't let me rotate them for some reason. But my plan for this is that whenever a bill comes in, I will take it, write the information on the graph sheet, then keep it in a magnet box on my fridge until it's pay day. Easier way to keep track? I hope so, because we all know that I need to be a little more on top of things when it comes to bills..HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment