Welcome to Our Journey

I hope you find your stay pleasant and peaceful. Thank you for choosing to peek into our little world.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More From the NICU!


The next few days were filled with friends and family visiting me and, of course, wanting to see Toby. I was released from the hospital Monday or Tuesday of the next week, and Jeff and I moved into my parents house, temporarily, for the next two months. We were at the hospital every day, at least once, sometimes twice, a day spending time with our little miracle. We got to watch him go through the really good days, as well as the really bad days. Seeing my precious baby hooked up to ventilators and oxygen and having to spend all of his time growing inside of a plastic bed, instead of inside me, was a very hard thing for me to deal with, but in the end I knew he was in the best place he could be at the time.

After the most difficult three and a half months of our lives, we finally got to bring Toby home on August, 26th 2011. It was the happiest day of my life! And thus began the rest of our life's journey, finally as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment