Welcome to Our Journey

I hope you find your stay pleasant and peaceful. Thank you for choosing to peek into our little world.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Quick Much Needed Update!

Well, it's been a LONG time since I've had the time to sit down and update everyone. Let's see, we moved on November 1st, 2012 to Pennsylvania, where Jeff is from, and lived with his mom while we worked and spent time with the family out there. It was nice to have Thanksgiving and Christmas with them, and Toby had a great time. We were there for 3 months and then drove across the country, again, and came back to California.

We now live in San Bernardino and my hubby is going to school to become a Respiratory Therapist. I am so proud of him for making this decision. I know that he is having a rough time right now in one of his classes, but I know that he can do it and in the end all of the struggle will be worth it.

I am working on losing weight and just completed a 2 mile walk/jog using the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk DVD. I also joined a gym with my mom and my step-dad. So far I haven't gone as much as I would like to, but at least I am going...right? I am looking for a job that I can do after Jeff gets home from school, to help bring in extra money, but so far I am not having too much luck. Oh well, I guess I just need to look harder and pray that something happens.

Toby is doing wonderfully. We recently celebrated his 2nd birthday. We went to the San Diego Zoo, and while he wasn't totally sure about the whole thing, I know he had fun looking at the animals and spending the day with us and his grandma Cindy. Then on the weekend we had his party with our family and friends. It was wonderful and Toby had a great day playing with his cousins. He is growing so fast and is so smart, learning new things every day. Other than him being a little smaller, I don't think that you'd know he was a 28 week Preemie.

Uh oh, my little monster is awake from his nap now. Time to go play!

No comments:

Post a Comment