Welcome to Our Journey

I hope you find your stay pleasant and peaceful. Thank you for choosing to peek into our little world.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Our Puppy

Our little family experienced a great loss this week. Our pretty little Blue Nosed Pittbull passed away on Monday due to Parvo. It was a very sad time for us. She was only going to be 3 years old, and we had had her since she was a puppy. I advise everyone that has pets, especially dogs, PLEASE keep them up on their shots and make sure that if they get sick, take them to the vet asap!! It is very hard losing something so close to you. Lola was our baby puppy! Please please please take care of your beloved pets!!

Toby and his puppy! R.I.P Lola, we love and miss you pretty puppy! :(
 

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you and your family. We are immense dog lovers and dread the moment that our cocker spaniel leaves us. Hugs.
    Stopping by from October 2012 blog hop. If you get a chance I'd love for you to check out my blog. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete