Welcome to Our Journey

I hope you find your stay pleasant and peaceful. Thank you for choosing to peek into our little world.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Beginning of Our Road

My husband and I met in May of 2009, through a mutual friend while he was going through his M.O.S. School for the Marine Corps. We dated for 2 months, and like some military relationships, got engaged shortly after that. We married in September of 2009, which was just 4 months after we initially started dating. A week after we got married, he ended up getting put on Medical Hold, preventing him from moving to his Duty Station after his schooling was done. In the middle of October of 2009 I moved an hour and a half away from my home to be closer to him while he was stuck on Student Status as a Marine. We lived with friends for the first 6 months of our marriage and then finally moved into our own little 1 bedroom apartment in Twentynine Palms, California. It was rough at first but we made it through. In December of 2010 we decided that we were going to go Pennsylvania where my husband is from for Christmas for a month. As much as I don't like the cold, I had a pretty good time meeting those of my new family that I hadn't met already. On December 23rd, 2010 my husband took me to the Emergency room because I was not feeling very well. It turned out that I was a little over a month pregnant. And that is where I will leave you for this entry. The next will be about my son's miraculous entry into this world :)

Have a great night and I hope you continue down this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment