Welcome to Our Journey

I hope you find your stay pleasant and peaceful. Thank you for choosing to peek into our little world.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

As I was going down the baking isle at the grocery store yesterday I came across three different boxes of muffins that looked amazing! They were Cocoa Puffs, Reeses Puffs, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. So I, of course, had to grab a box to try. I baked the Cinnamon Toast Crunch muffins this morning, and oh man, they were amazing!! They tasted just like cinnamon coffee cake. It's taking all that I have to save some for tomorrow's breakfast. :) All you need to add is water, oil and 2 eggs.

 
So yummy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! They were so good! We still have two left..lol Thank you, and you too :)

    ReplyDelete