Welcome to Our Journey

I hope you find your stay pleasant and peaceful. Thank you for choosing to peek into our little world.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Announcement!!

Today my little sister, the one who swore she didn't want another child, found out she is pregnant! From what we can tell she is due in June of 2013! This will bring a 4th grandchild for my parents! My niece and her new sibling will be 8 years apart. Sarah, my sister, is excited, as is the rest of our family! Toby will have a cousin that he can grow up with. I asked my niece if she wanted a brother or a sister, and she said she wants a brother, but when asked why, she said because she wants to be the only girl, and she is very serious about her answer. I cannot wait to be an Auntie again! Whatever this baby turns out to be, I'll love it just like I love the other kids! Congratulations Sarah and Jonah!! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment