Welcome to Our Journey

I hope you find your stay pleasant and peaceful. Thank you for choosing to peek into our little world.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Feeding Your Baby!



Today Toby has not had one bottle. He has eaten nothing but real food all day. He had 4 mini cinnamon rolls, eggs; which he fed to his dog; and a total of 6 chicken tenders. He, of course, will have a bottle tonight for bed, and another if he wakes up in the middle of the night. But as far as foods goes, he didn't have baby food either today. He kept wanting to eat what we were eating, so I let him. I know that some of you might say that I shouldn't feed him big people food just yet, and there are those that will agree with me when I say that if he has the capability to eat it, and wants to without choking, he can. I figure that if he wants to eat what I have, he can at least try, because how are you going to know if he will like something if you don't let him try? If he doesn't like a food, he usually will spit it out, baby food or real food. He knows what he likes and what he doesn't. I want to hear from you, do you think I should feed my 15 month old the foods that I eat or continue with feeding him just baby food?

No comments:

Post a Comment